Friday, December 08, 2006

A Little Better

Patty says shes feels a little better today but nothing tremendous. She did say she was going to attempt to make the girl's Christmas program tonight. Laverne helped her watch the boys yesterday and Janine has helped her today. I can't thank everyone enough who has pitched in to help watch the boys or brought us a meal during these weeks of her treatment. Without this support we would have been struggling. We'll be in debt to many folks for a while, lol...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Patty & Scott,
I just wanted to let you know that I continue to pray for the two of you & your children. I can't imagine how stressful this must be for both you of you. I pray that this next year brings your family many blessings. Patty I hope the side effects of the Neulasta injections get better. Merry Christmas. Love in Christ, Tammy Nickles