Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Morning Update

Last night was pretty uneventful. Patty slept better even if on the couch, her choice by the way, and was just up a once that I remember. She is still is really sore all over and in a lot of pain. It seems to come in phases. We got up around 7 and she took some meds and did a few laps around the inside of the house to help prevent any potential blood clots. She's been doing this ever time she gets up for something.

The kids will probably be coming home today so it will be "game on" at that point. Trying to keep them off of her is going to be the challenge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott! I am glad I thought to check this site. Just ignore my note on your fb wall. I will give it a day or 2 before I call Patty, but let her know I am thinking bout her!
Kim