Friday, September 01, 2006

National Exposure

Patty's story is getting out. The well known blog, "the Cancer Blog" has posted an article on Patty, her story, and our blog. Click HERE to read the story. The author, Jacki Donaldson, a breast cancer survivor who just finished her treatments for breast cancer a few months ago, also blogged of her cancer treatment experience at http://www.jackidonaldson.com. Her case was similar to Patty's. Young, 34, two beautiful boys, and breast cancer at an early age. Her blog has given us a view into the future of Patty's treatment. Thanks for sharing your experience Jacki.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patty,
What a great day it has been! When I looked in my rear view mirror this morning and saw you in the passenger seat with Scott,I was so excited. I have been praying, begging, and pleading that you would feel well enough to go with Kendall today. After I went through the car line, I turned in front of the school and saw Scott and Katie walking hand and hand into the school....and then I saw you walking down the stairs holding Kendall's hand. GOD IS SO GOOD!!

Micah

Anonymous said...

What a great mom! I'm gratefull that you were able to share this day with Kendall. I really love ya'll. Laura

Anonymous said...

Patty,

I am so glad that you were able to be there for Kendall on her first day of school. Praise God! Even though I am not a mom, I know that being there for her today was a precious moment in both of your lives. I hope you are feeling better today and are able to get your last drain tube out. I will talk to you soon.
Love,
Robbie