Thursday, September 14, 2006

Patty Update

I apologize for the lack of a update on Patty yesterday. Yesterday was just a whirlwind for me so I just didn't get time to do it. I sat down on the couch last night at 9:30 and basically fell out which if you know me you'll know that is unusual. Normally, I'm just really waking up at that time.

Patty had a rough day yesterday. She basically stayed in the bed or on the couch all day. She says she feels like she has the worst case of the flu you could imagine. Thankfully, she hasn't had any nausea or vomiting on top of that. You can look at her and just tell she doesn't feel good. This morning before I left I asked her if she was feeling any better but she said she was about the same. Many thanks to Janine, Penny, Holly, and Laverne for coming and staying with the boys this week. I thank God that he is sending His people to help. From meals to babysitting to housework to whatever so many people have offered their assistance to us.

I'll update again hopefully later this afternoon. Continue to pray that she will begin to feel better soon.

No comments: