Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Quick First of the Week Update

Patty starting feeling better over the weekend. That being said, she says she never feels all the way better and even wonders if she ever will. She had a headache yesterday that persisted for most of the day.

The girls are out for Fall break starting Wednesday so we're going to head up to the mountains for a couple of nights. The weather is not supposed to be great but we'll have access to a covered heated pool and we're going to take some movies to watch. I'll let you know if they're any "count" to use a good ol' Southern euphemism. I'm sure we'll join the huddled masses at Dollywood at some point during the two days :).

I have a funny breast cancer related story that I'll try to post tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patty, Patty, Patty,
I am so happy you are going to the mountains for a couple of days. It will be good for you and the family and I just know you will have a good time. Enjoy every single minute of it and please rest and relax. You need it. I love you and will see you when you get home.
Carmen

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip !!!!
We might see you at Dollywood.
Love you guys !!!!
Cindi and Autumn and Cody

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

Patty I am glad to hear you are feeling a little better. Hopefully some time in the woods will make everything better. I love the fact that you are always up for a good crowd control event. I can't believe it's already time for a fall break... Hope you are all taking good care of yourselves. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

We love all of you,

Chuck and Beth