Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Tough Night

Patty started feeling the effects of the Neulasta shot after dinner. She had felt pretty good up til that point. She fell asleep early but woke up in the middle of the night really nauseated and soon got sick several times. This continued throughout the night into this morning. I called Laverne and she came over to help get the boys ready when they got up as one of our small group members, Tracy, was going to pick them and watch them today. I would be gone taking the girls to school by the time the boys woke up.

This is the first time she has really been sick like you would expect someone to be on chemotherapy. Please pray that God would alleviate the nausea and sickness as well as the aches and pains from the Neulasta shot. Please pray for our spirits as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Patty, it will get better. Chicken broth always helped my mom. Please let me know if I can cook you guys dinner or do anything. The kids and I are praying everyday. You will beat this and please know what an inspiration you are to others. Love ya,
Cindi and the kids.