Thursday, October 26, 2006

Day 4, Treatment 3 Update and McDonald's Fries

The nausea started getting a little better yesterday evening into last night, but this morning when I returned from taking the girls to school she was sick again. I just talked to her a few moments ago and she said it has slacked off again but she is still a little queasy. She hasn't ate much over the last few days but when she does have some bit of an appetite she's been craving McDonald's french fries. Strange.

Good luck to all of you who are participating in the Race for the Cure. Patty and I appreciate all of your efforts on her behalf. Remember, once you get to running or walking you want need all that extra clothing for the cold as you'll heat up real quick! I told her the other day that once she's over the treatments I want her to start training to RUN it next year. That got a good laugh out of her! ha ha!

No comments: