Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas Everyone

It's 2 a.m. and I just settled down to the 24 hours of "The Christmas Story" on TBS. The kids' goodies are out of the boxes and on display for their viewing pleasure in about 5 hours. We made the family rounds the last few days. First to Patty's grandmother's to visit with her family from North Carolina. Then yesterday up to Pigeon Forge to stay with my cousins and my aunt and uncle. Then back down to K-town to go to my other aunt's tonight.

Soon as we walk in the door at around 9:30 p.m. Grant begins to hurl all over the family room floor and couch. We get him cleaned up and in bed and about an hour later its Katie's turn. Good Grief! I'm waiting on Brett or Kendall to wake up at any minute. We're not sure if its something they ate or a virus. Hopefully not a virus. They both acted like they felt fine after the episode so hopefully that's a good sign.

This is where I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. We hope that your Christmas is filled full of memorable moments that will be cherished for years to come. For all of you that are praying for us, we want to thank you for your persistence and diligence in doing so. The Bible tells us in James 5:16 that "the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." When someone I know, that is strong in their walk with God, tells me they are praying for me and Patty it is a great sense of comfort because of this verse.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: