Sunday, December 31, 2006

Update on Patty

Patty got her shot on Friday and it didn't really hit on Saturday as we thought it would. Matter of fact she felt better than we imagined she would and we were able to get all the Christmas deco down and put away. Knowing her and her OCD that was a load off of her mind. She was still tired and experienced flu like symptoms but not to the degree as other second days. You know Patty it would take more than chemotherapy to keep her from cleaning!



Today she felt worse but felt like getting out so we took the kids to see Charlotte's Web. Great movie. Although, it didn't hold Grant's attention, who is 3 1/2, for the whole movie. I could tell though when we left she was feeling worse. By the time we got home she was looking wiped out. So I guess the shot is finally kicking in.



I'm trying to fix dinner for the kids right now. Generic Easy Mac Cheese and Cream of Wheat du jour are the meals of choice. I'm trying to throw something together quickly as I'm going to take the girls to our church's New Year's Eve bash tonight at my health system's fitness center. They'll be swimming, rock climbing, etc. for the girls and they'll be chasing kids for me! They want to stay until 2 when it closes but I'm thinking they might last til midnight, maybe.



I wish you and and yours a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year.













powered by performancing firefox

No comments: