Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Patty Update

Patty's hair continues to grow back quickly. The problem she is not used to trying to style what appears to be an extremely short haircut. However she does it she manages to make it look good! I believe the recipe includes a lot of gel and hairspray.

Her skin under her arm is still a bit raw but it has improved greatly. She says there is a little tender spot which is interesting because she can't feel anything under her arm. Her main complaint is muscle tightness in raising her arm. I've told her she needs to exercise this to stretch those muscles.

We've got a camping trip planned for June 1st. Kendall graduates from kindergarten on March 29th. Brett is starting to talk up a storm. He has the biggest grin of any of our kids. He has become my mood elevator. Whenever I'm stressed, looking at that smile that encompasses his whole face rather than just his mouth, I can't help but feel a sense of joy.

No comments: