Monday, September 04, 2006

Doing Better

Patty is continuing to feel better each day. She is still having trouble with her arm. She says it feels like its burning, almost like a bad sunburn. Hopefully that will ease off. She is scheduled to the see the surgeon on Thursday and they'll schedule the chemo to start for probably next week. We're enjoying the rainy day today. We're all piled up on the couches and watching Anne of Green Gables on loan from the Anders.

Speaking of the Anders. Gary called me this morning to let us know that they had their baby today. The details below:

Ryan Michael Anders
Born at 8:08
7 lb, 6 oz.

Angie and baby are doing well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patty,Scott and kids,
I am glad you had a good day. I was tired so didn't do much today. I really enjoyed my visit with all of you and will be back soon. You are a wonderful inspiration for everyone. Stay strong, keep the faith and I just know everything is going to be ok.
Rosalind
PS I really enjoyed the church service yesterday