Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday Morning Update

Yesterday was pretty much a duplicate of the day before. Patty felt a little better in the evening but woke up sick again this morning. I spoke with her a few minutes ago and she sounded a little better. I think she is basically running on fumes at this point and they're about to run out. Hopefully, she'll turn the corner today towards feeling much better. She asked me last night if she looked like that girl in the Lipstick movie when she was taking her chemo except for the stringy hair. Laughingly I said nahhhhhh, you don't have dark circles under your eyes. She wasn't amused.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patty, I hope you get better soon. Every Sunday & Wednesday night at church in youth you & your family are always on my list for prayer request. I'm always praying for you.
God Bless You!!
Elizabeth Cardwell

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you were feeling well enough to Yatchzee last night. We had a great time. I just enjoy being with you. I talked to Scott tonight and he said you were asleep but had a decent day today.
Maybe you are on the road to getting better from the Monday treatment. I certainly hope so. I got my calendar marked for decorating your house for Christmas. Maybe that will perk you up also.
Love you, Carmen