Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Treatment Tomorrow

Sorry for the lack of posts the last few days. We were away and I didn't have internet access. Since we've been back I've jumped back in to what appears to be regular life but, knowing its not. How do I know? Patty has another treatment tomorrow.

This will be treatment number 7 of 8-9, for the lack of a better term, "big" chemo treatments. Once these are complete Patty will continue the weekly Herceptin infusions until the end of this year. She may also receive radiation treatments after the "big" chemo treatments as well. This would take about 7 weeks of daily treatment excluding the weekends. Cancer treatment is a long road. A long road of uncertainty. With that I feel God is walking with us and I appreciate the company.

We have small group tonight and I have to attend a funeral visitation beforehand so its going to be a long day. But in my eyes a long day is better than none at all.

powered by performancing firefox

No comments: