Saturday, February 10, 2007

101st Post

I didn't realize the last update I gave on Patty yesterday was the 100th post of this blog. 100 posts, hard to believe.

Oh well, first an update on Patty. She has felt pretty good for the most of the day. We had Kendall's birthday party this morning. It went really well. All the kids had a lot of fun. Patty said her neck starting hurting this morning and now this evening she is starting to get sore all over. I poked her in her side not thinking of it hurting her and was like "ouch!" Ooops!

Most of the girls from our community group came over to help Patty get all the princesses "dolled up" with make-up, hair, nails, and jewelry stations. I'll post a pic as soon as I can find the cord to hook up to the camera. I've got to get me one of those new wireless cameras.

No comments: